♥ = True
x = False
[x] You have blue/green eyes
[x]You have freckles
[x] You blush a lot
[♥] you giggle
[♥] You're quiet (Unless I know you pretty well and we're not in a crowd of people. Then I'll talk more)
[♥] You say random things (Once I'm comfortable with people)
[♥] You have a baby face (Before I grew my beard people thought there was no way I was older than 18 (I'm 21))
[♥]You wear more "down-to-earth" kind of clothing (Not quite sure what this means, but I'm not a flashy dresser and i don't stress over what I wear)
[♥] You don't wear halter tops or anything too showy (I had to google what a halter top was >__>, and the comment above applies here)
[x]You're under 5 feet 6 inches (I'm about 5'7", so I barely missed that mark)
[♥] You're a virgin
[x] Just thinking of sexual things makes you blush.
[♥] You're idea of a date is really romantic
[x]You sleep with a stuffed animal
[♥] You like to cuddle
[♥] You never played the nervous game
[♥] You don't even know what the nervous game is (To be fair, I do now since I googled it xD. And wow, I can hardly believe people actually do that O_o)
[♥] You cry easily (Uh, I cry when I get really frustrated, so I guess that counts? Though I've gotten a lot better about that recently, so that hasn't happened in over a year)
[♥] You like the color pink (I like it, but it's not quite my favorite)
[x] You tend to wear bright girly colors
[♥] You CAN be ignorant
[♥] You consider yourself shy
[♥] You like happy, upbeat music (Err, I'm not sure that most of what I listen to is "happy", but it is upbeat. I think.)
[x] You like "cutesy'' music (Some of it is surprisingly addicting, but I really don't listen to that kind of music much at all)
[♥] You like small animals
[♥] You like small animals
[x] You like babies a lot
[x] Mini versions of things make you go nuts. (I'm not much of a chibi guy - I kinda feel like that's been beaten into the ground)
Now take your number and multiply by 5.
17 x 5 = 85
I'm 85% cute! Who knew a guy with a deep voice and a beard could be so adorable? o_o
Must post the rules
Got to share 10 things about you
Got to answer 10 questions from the tagger
C̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ (I barely even have 10 subscribers, have mercy on this poor soul!)
No tag backs
1) What's your favorite hairstyle on anime characters? For guys I'd say slicked back hair is edgy/cool looking. For girls it's either long twin pigtails or curly/drill hair.
2) What's your favorite dessert? I'm not that into sweets, but probably a double chocolate fudge cake. mmmmmmmm. I can't eat that much of it though, or my teeth and stomach will rain down judgement upon me >_<.
3) Tell us a funny time you have derped before: Not sure this is really all that funny, but it is a derp: I pre-ordered Etrian Odyssey IV on Amazon to have it delivered to my house the day it was set to release and put money in my bank account to pay for it. Come release day though, my copy is nowhere to be found. I thought that it was just being delivered behind schedule, so I waited a few more days, but still - no EO IV. I was getting ticked off, so I went back onto Amazon to see what the fudge had happened, and my orders tab showed that it hadn't shipped yet. So, as I'm thinking "wtf?", I checked my email and saw that, when it was supposed to be shipped, amazon tried to charge the money for the game, but I was short.......by 4 cents. 4 CENTS! They withheld my precious EO IV over FOUR CENTS!
4) If you could be a different artist for a day who would it be and why? Mel Kishida. The arland Atelier games are the ONLY games I tried out solely because I adored the artwork so much (Luckily, I really like the actual games as well), if that gives you any idea of how much his artwork appeals to me. I find he largely draws the same subject matter as I do (and a lot of the kinds of things I imagine but never pull off) and, in an interview, said that he aims for the same impression I generally aim for in my drawings. Except he's 999999x more skillful, lol. So, if I were Mel Kishida for a day, I could pull off all the things I imagine and do so almost exactly as I imagine them, since he generally does the same stuff. Oh, if only......
5) What is your favorite game to play? Uh, that's REALLY hard to answer >_<. That would have to be a draw between Mabinogi and Disgaea I guess. I could just turn this into a list of my favorite games, but I won't.
6) What's your favorite type of art style? Hmmm, lately I've been having a hard time deciding between soft-colored shoujo-influenced styles (like Mel Kishida) and more of a manhwa style (like most of the artwork for Aion. the 2D artwork that is, not the 3D models that make up a lot of the promotional stuff)
7) How long have you been drawing for? A little over 2 years if you don't count the usual scribbles that everyone does as a wee little kid. I think I stopped with the scribbles when I was about 8 or so, and I just didn't draw at all until a little over 2 years ago.
8) What do you enjoy about deviantart? Just being able to communicate with other artists and share art. Nobody I know irl really "gets" artwork or really any forms of creative expression, so it's really great to have dA for that
9) What was the last thing you commented on? Actually it was fav.me/d7ffbnx, lol.
10) What's your favorite anime? Ooh, another tough one. That'll probably be another tie between Madoka Magica, Psycho Pass and Shin Sekai Yori.
Random Stuff about me:
1) Forest/Grass Green is my favorite color, followed by ultramarine, then black, then pink
2) I live in my room. All of my stuff - video games and consoles, PC parts, old artwork of mine, 92837429803742987 pencils, sketchbooks, lots of different qualities of paper, just everything - is crammed into my room, so there's not much space in here.
3) Despite being a quiet and somewhat soft-spoken person, I namely listen to thrash metal
4) My taste in artwork is generally kinda flowery/soft/feminine
5) Combining #s 3 and 4 - My tastes in artwork and music and on almost completely different ends of the spectrum. It's not uncommon to find me drawing something like a innocent girl in a field of daisies on a sunny day while headbanging and grooving to some (what most would consider) really aggressive thrash metal. It's actually really amusing now that I think about it, lol. Most would find me to be kinda....uh....."strange" if they saw me in my usual state while I'm drawing xD
6) Although "metalheads" are known to wear lots of denim and leather and have long hair, I don't like most denim stuff (SO uncomfortable), I really don't like leather (eww, sticky), and I don't have long hair.
7) I generally can only really focus on drawing when I'm alone in my room. Letting others see me draw or see my drawings feels like letting them see my journal/diary, though I don't have one.
8) I hope/dream of making my own JRPG-styled games one day (NOT rpg-maker games), which is why I'm majoring in computer science (for the programming aspect) and trying to hone my artistic skills in my spare time. I still need to break into doing digital art for that reason >_<.
9) I usually don't like/get into anime series that have more than 52 episodes or so - About 20-26 is my preferred length. Anymore than 50-ish episodes and it feels like everything is just dragging on for no good reason.
10) Everyday I try to work on my shyness and be a little more talkative. It's easy to do online on places like dA where I know I share common ground with people (Art), but irl I find that my interests don't align with most people's, so it's hard for me to be talkative and enthusiastic with them.